Welcome to runetoon Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cali

Applying for a role

We Will reply in 48 hours. If we dont then send us private message. Before 48hours please dont do it!

I want to apply for: [Type Staff position here]

-    -    -    YOU CAN READ THE RULES ON DISCORD AT #WELCOME-AND-RULES    -    -    -
Read through all the rules and requirements to become part of our team. Then you will need to copy and paste the blank format on https://runetoon.com/forum/  and fill it in. Please ensure you take your time and answer all questions in as much detail as possible. If you rush the application we will notice and it may affect the results. Good luck.
-    -    -    YOU CAN READ THE RULES ON DISCORD AT #WELCOME-AND-RULES    -    -    -

Requirements

You must speak English.
You must be display maturity.

Please post a proof with play time to your application. Otherwise we Will decline it.

https://gyazo.com/ab5660e6199b6559fe6b5fd5d3a7a3a6

the time played is wrong btw

Name: [  Cali  ]

If recommended by owner(s), post who:

Do you have previous admin/moderator/support experience?: (Please describe any experience you have, if you have any)

Yes I do I was a mod for two server and the reason why I'm not mod no more because two of them I didn't fully agree to what were they doing behind doors 

How many time u spend on server?

About 3 days now  and continuing  prop around I would 5 hrs. or even 8 hrs. a day 

Write a brief description about yourself

well I'm 25 I live in the USA and basically I'm going to school actually almost done with school so I have a lot of time too and also I been around people they always tell me how funny I can be so 

basically I'm really chill and if I have to be serious then it will be handled at that moment 

Why do you want to be a [Mod Or Admin ] for RuneToon?

well the reason why I haven't been a mod or a admin in like 6months and I'm ready to do something else also I like helping player and new players a lot because I feel that's the right way 

of life and I personally enjoy playing on this server and I want to grow with it and hopefully be a mod or a admin the soon grow even more I want lo learn to even be a dev for this 

I really would like to try again make myself happy and you guys happy with me and just be my best at what I do  

Why do you think you would make a good [ mod ]?

the reason that I think I will be good being a mod is because I know how to handle difficult situations and I can get under the situation to figure it out like on the server there was 

a rwt I handled it but didn't want to because I found out it was one of my friends that I completely didn't know it was him and I had to handled that and I did so I handled some difficult situations

I don't believe in breaking the rules I just want everyone to be taken care of and not break rules and enjoy what we have on the server you know  

Anything else you wish to add?

not really 

Scenario Questions

Q) You come on the discord to reports of someone playing loud music down their microphone. What would you do in this situation?

A)first I would message him saying fix your microphone its being too loud in the background and mute him until he message me back  I would keep in touch with the person so I wont leave him muted once he responds

to me says oh I'm sorry I would unmute and tell please don't do it again thank you 

Q) You answer a call admin being told that someone is writing racial slurs in chat but no-one has a screenshot. What is your response to this? 

A) I would contact a higher up and ask them for advice but first login to a alt that doesn't have the mod symbol on it so I can see what's going on 

but most likely I will be playing my main tbh 

Q) You join the server and notice one of your fellow admins are abusing their powers, How do you react?

A) I would record it and send it to a higher up and see what I should do about this situation

Q) A player on the server is telling people that she is an admin, and she has taken the name of another admin. What is your response to it?

A)  I would pm her and tell her to stop telling that your are a admin tbh I would ask for advice what to do if she does have a name of another admin but I'm pretty sure 

I will knows the admits on the server but I will first tell her stop I would pull her where imp at and tell her what's going on and she needs to stop 

Q) You are watching a player that you believe is bug abusing the map, but you are unsure as to whether it is an actual bug or just part of the game. What do you do?

A) I would watch player more and to be for sure what was he doing and contact a higher up if I think its a bug but personally I would go to him and just have conversation with him 

and if he stops when I got there then its a bug then I will handled right there 

Q)you been banned on any server? if yes give us reason

A)no I haven't and I don't plan on it 

Application Scoring: [Only for Staff]

Extra:

RuneToon Staff will vote with +1 or -1 in a poll which will calculate a percentage. 

Good Luck!

1 person likes this

i want to apply for mod or admin and i missed that part of the app 

not active

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0